Image Map




About
Owner: Lika

Site name: Goddess Adriana

Site URL: GoddessAdriana.co.vu

Design: On Beat Editions(Dani✝)

Host: Blogger, Co.Vu team.

Media

Affiliates
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana GoddesAdriana

Disclaimer
We are the unofficial fansite for Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima. we don't own any photos. some of the photos in our gallery and on the site that are tagged with our logo can be found on only our fan source. Adriana knows about our big support to her. Visit us back soon, thanks for making us the best source.

El dia: Thursday, May 8, 2014 // 0 Comentarios
image host
1) The Superyacht Owner: What led you to enter the world of yachts?
Adriana Lima: I’ve always loved being on the ocean. I grew up in Salvador, Bahia, right on the Atlantic Ocean, and have always loved spending time at the beach. Since relocating to Miami Beach, I’ve felt the need to get a yacht so I can show my daughters how beautiful the open sea is and give them all that the experience offers.
2)TSO: Do you have any experience chartering or spending time on board?
AL: I have spent a lot of time on boats shooting editorial and ad campaigns all over the world. My favourite time on a yacht, until I got my own, was at the Cannes Film Festival where we did the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in association with amfAR. Living in Miami, I see my fair share of beautiful boats but the Zeelander Z44 stood out and I knew I had to have one.
3)TSO: How does a holiday on board compare with an alternative luxury holiday?
AL: Being on holiday on a yacht is completely relaxing. Unlike flying to a ski destination or to a major city to see the sights, the experience of travelling to your destination is one of the most enjoyable parts of the trip. Sitting down to a casual lunch with my family in the back of the boat as we make our way to one of the Caribbean islands is a gorgeous way to spend the day.
4)TSO: How did you decide to purchase a Zeelander?
AL: I saw a Zeelander at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and knew I had to have one. The sleek, modern design caught my eye and I was only further enticed when I heard how great the engineering was that makes for a quiet but speedy ride. I’ve worked with the Zeelander team to personalise every element of my boat and I couldn’t imagine having anything else.
5)TSO: Do you have any plans for where you want to spend your time on board with the Z44?
AL: So far I’ve seen much of South Florida from the sea’s perspective but I would love to travel to some more of the islands and maybe along the Caribbean Coast to Mexico. I’d love to travel all over the world, but sadly work is too busy at the moment and my little girls are still in school.

Post a Comment

 Back to Home